This website is for your own private use. By accessing this website, you agree:
- not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the content other than in compliance with our Copyright Notice
- not to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website or to benefit commercially from its content; and
- that you are responsible for any material you send to or upload to this website and that such material does not infringe our rights, those of third parties or the provisions of these Legal Notices.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute legal or other professional advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific legal advice. The Arbitrator does not accept any responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information or materials published on this website.
Copyright in the pages of this website and all other material available through it belongs to The Arbitrator. You may print or save copies of the content of this website for your own personal use and you may provide copies to others for information purposes, on the basis that:
- you do so free of charge;
- the copies are not tampered with in any way; and
- the recipient is made aware of the terms of this Copyright Notice.
Any other reproduction, transmission and storing of all or part of this website and the materials available through it, in any medium, without the prior written permission of The Arbitrator, is prohibited.
The Arbitrator is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website. Please read the following to understand how any information you provide to us through the website will be treated. You can use this website without providing any personal information. However, you may wish to provide personal information by completing the forms and submitting emails to contacts on various sections of our website. The personal information you submit on our website will be used for the purposes apparent in the relevant part of the website and also for any other purposes for which you give your consent.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide and improve our services to you and to our clients
- Compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics
- Market our services
- Manage our relationship with you and our clients
- Fulfil our legal obligations
- For other legitimate business purposes
The Arbitrator takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using our website, you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold The Arbitrator responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by The Arbitrator’s negligence
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to this website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser (“cookies”) to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes such as:
- To personalise pages and remember visitor preferences
- To analyse visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’) and
- To deliver targeted advertising
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting the site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Legal Notices shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of St. Kitts and Nevis.